You've read about the Aunt's Life. This page is dedicated to the Aunt's Walk.

Friday, May 18, 2012

An Aunt's Walk



I have, hereby, formally decided to create a separate blog for my "religious" posts.  Why?

For one, placing posts about my Christian walk intermixed amongst my rants about The Housewives and other such guilty pleasures seems to sully the integrity of matters that, quite honestly, should be set apart.

So, now that I've made the decision, there flashes that orange button again, begging me for a blog title.  The natural progression of An Aunt's Life, upon entering theological territory, would be An Aunt's Walk.  Although,  I figured that those stumbling upon the page while blog-jogging most likely don't give a hoot about my aunthood.  So, I've condensed things to just "walk" period.  

Clever?  Maybe not.  But, what's done is done and I'm choosing to move forward.

The intention of walk. is to give my spiritual journey its own due place, apart from the secular one.  I intend to post recently discovered articles I'd written years ago, that never got published elsewhere, insights from my recent Bible studies, prayer tools, theological ideas (of which I have many) and I'll also be merging some of the Aunt's Life Christian archives over from the other page as well.

Am I likely to offend?  Probably.  Am I likely to inspire?  One can only hope.  Will such a page even warrant any kind of audience?  Who knows... but, I'm still unemployed and I need something to do!

So, if you feel like it, come along and join me on my walk.  If not, hit up the other page and read about the Brady Bunch.

Either way, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment